Sadly, Tony, a long time member of ADAS died suddenly on Friday 25th October 2013 following a massive aneurism. He collapsed outside the Gardeners Arms and was taken to Wythenshawe Hospital, Tony’s wife Edith and members of his family were with him when he died. Clearly our thoughts are with Edith and his family at this time.
Sad news – TONY AREMIA
About adminAdmin posts are made by our web master. Any feedback or corrections please use the floating box on the right.
Search our blog by catagory
Recent News and Articles
- RT @mr_sidebottom: DID YOU KNOW...frank was a keen star-gazer and a member of the Altrincham + District Astronomer's Society? Based i… https://t.co/oHRwn5dmKN, Feb 22
- ADAS meeting tonight, 8pm at Timperley Village Club, Stockport Rd. We have Ian Morison from Jodrell Bank speaking o… https://t.co/XVT6xooGiv, Feb 1
- New post: Documentary Film – Nostalgia for the Light https://t.co/n0aDucqGjJ, Jan 24
- One of our members @rb357 took this time lapse video of the Sep 2015 total lunar eclipse https://t.co/iTDNZ844kQ… https://t.co/c0fs9Y8saL, Jan 20
- It's a total lunar eclipse tonight in the early hours. The last one of the 2010s. UK timings 02:36 Eclipse begins 0… https://t.co/UJpdfcGu7O, Jan 20