Sadly, Tony, a long time member of ADAS died suddenly on Friday 25th October 2013 following a massive aneurism. He collapsed outside the Gardeners Arms and was taken to Wythenshawe Hospital, Tony’s wife Edith and members of his family were with him when he died. Clearly our thoughts are with Edith and his family at this time.
Sad news – TONY AREMIA
About adminAdmin posts are made by our web master. Any feedback or corrections please use the floating box on the right.
Search our blog by catagory
Recent Blog Posts
- New post: Images of the Veil Nebula in Cygnus https://t.co/ZtagcXV1JW, Dec 9
- New post: Andromeda Galaxy – by Rodger King https://t.co/kvU2Hks8rf, Dec 8
- Happy New Year everyone. Our first meeting of 2018 is this Friday, 5th January at 8pm at Timperley Village Club, 268 Stockport Rd, WA15 7UT, Jan 1
- Happy solstice day. Here's an explanation of why the Winter Solstice is the shortest day from one of our members… https://t.co/55CsYin3iJ, Dec 21
- RT @rb357: This morning's close conjunction between Venus and Jupiter #Venus #Jupiter #Conjunction https://t.co/1G1E7LHDRz, Nov 13